Skip to main content

Behind the series

I used to hate watching series because it eats much of my time, downloading, organizing files, too many episodes to see, 40+ mins/ep, in short, I easily get bored. Yes, I have my reasons. lol 
But now, watching them helps me kill my-alone (slash 🤣) lonely time. 
**You can love what you used to hate. ♥



The Walking dead. I watched one of its episodes where Glenn, the Korean guy (who looks like my x), is in it. Whew! That shit got real. I copied my brother's files right away and started watching. I got hooked to the story and the characters, dead or alive. There's something about zombies that I love. Actually, I've dreamt of killing them with a knife and didn't get scared. For me not to get terrified, That is something.




Game of thrones 

After TWD, I wanted to see another intense series 
So, I decided to watch "Game of Thrones". Honestly, I never thought of liking this kind of movie, REALLY. Because I am more of a-romantic movie-goer. 
Well, look! I am now a fan of Jon Snow. (me shouting, THE KING OF THE NORTH! lol 🤣) Who would have thought? hahaha (closest friends will understand)





Then there's F.r.i.e.n.d.s

My favorite. 
This, I wouldn't trade to anything. ok oa. :)
I watched random episodes with my sibs and got me interested. I laughed out loud, alone, at night. I was really entertained. With all the jokes and witty statements (& the idiomatic expressions). I am learning + the story of love and friendship. This never gets old.


Korean Drama







Oh yes. The Legend of the blue sea, Weightlifting, Descendants of the Sun, Oh my Venus and  Goblin were the ones.
Blame the Korean wave, Hallyu, in their word.
K drama was and still is popular. I want to continue watching more of them but reading the subtitles makes me bored. + I couldn't do other things while on it cause watching Kdrama needs a hundred % of your attention (reading subtitles), which I don't have. So I stopped




Here comes the most controversial one, 13 reasons why


Depression, bullying and suicide awareness.
This intrigued me, a lot. It is more of learning the process of getting rid of it. I want to know what depression looks like, what they feel, what they do or can do about it. Because there are times wherein I get confused if I am just sad or already depressed. I want to know its difference. So I am happy to say that I am just sad. Ok. Does that make sense? HAHAHA




Then, I saw IT and decided to see Stranger things
(Why? cause it looks the same hehe)


I started with its first episode (ofcourse). Eleven got me excited and curious at the same time. Those kids are idols. Like, where did they get the courage not to feel scared facing monsters or other scary creatures? And I was like, if they can, I can. Cause I am competitive like that hahaha 




Riverdale


Blame Jughead. :)
I was on Instagram when I saw one of his photos. 
Then, I found out that Jughead was Ben (Ross Geller's son in Friends) so, I wanted to see how he acts.
I asked my sister to download its 1st season, etc. but she's busy at times and couldn't give me a copy. The "impatient me" decided to get an account on Netflix and the addiction continues. lol


*SECRETS....shhhh since I know they won't bother reading my blog + I want to remember why I chose to watch the series / movies they like (I would write them down 🡻). Here's the thing, when I want to get to know a person, I ask what movies/series they like. That is normal, I guess haha. What's weird is if I ask for their playlist lol which I haven't done  YET! just kidding ahhaha




Let me begin with STAR WARS 


2017- *STATUS* I have never seen any star wars movies. (I know how popular that is and many of my friends lured me to see it BUT I always say NO!) 

Then, there's this guy who asked me out to watch the Last Jedi. I said "no" cause I'm not a fan (look how honest I am hihi). He kept asking and I saw how much he loves it. So, I wanted to see what's in it to love. He waited for me to finish its first to the latest, we even had a marathon of it. Then we went out. Star wars is a REALLY GREAT MOVIE. I didn't regret that I took time (a week to finish it) to know who the Jedi and stormtroopers are. Now I  can say that I am a fan




How I met your mother 


I saw the same guy 🠉 watching a video clip of it, laughing. I had a feeling that I need to know what makes him laugh. So, I did watch HIMYM. Why am I always curious ?haha

DISCLAIMER: I've seen random episodes of it before though.

In the middle of the series, I met another guy, a friend, who really REALLY loves HIMYM. He likes Ted. "I'm Ted", he said. haha I like his character in the series. His loyalty, idea of great love and values. Got me thinking.. is he really Ted?So, I continued watching then we started talking  




The office


A friend, who kept telling me to see it. + the effort of offering me copies and  asking me to download it. That amuses me. He really wants me to see this, I guess. So, I did watch it. Now I know where he gets his lines haha. I remembered using "That's what she said" after he used it. (that was before I watch The office).....
***After several weeks of watching*** I realized that I was a total mess because I used it in a wrong way ahhahah That's so funny! 




Sense 8

I randomly asked a new friend which series he can suggest me to see. But I actually just wanted to get to know him and his likes. hihi I don't know, he's kinda mysterious and I want to know what's in him

I like Sense8. I did enjoy watching it same as me talking to him. 
But "that" will never happen, i bet. sad, it is




GG XOXO
Gossip girl 

I was on my period when I started watching Gossip girl.
I don't know. I just remembered a guy back then, who used to watch it. Yes. A MAN, who watches GG. Weird right? But anyway, that's him. 
Its story of friendship, forgiveness and Blair and Chuck's- on and off relationship got me hooked




Currently, I am watching Vikings. 8/7/2018
And it's fun. I don't know but I am starting to love action films with all the killings and stuff. + I am learning more about the Norse Mythology which I didn't know before.
That's when I realized that there's a chance to love something that you thought you wouldn't even like. All you have to do is, TRY.  Just try 
My brother actually encouraged me to see it. Hesitant at first, but now, I am loving every episode of it. 

I am not difficult to please. :)
Easily persuaded 😼


Anyway,

It's cute because I am smiling while writing.
All I did in the past (which I never regret btw haha) made me realize how much effort I can give to get to know someone. Time is a +

But that isn't enough. (fyi) I lost all of them 
Maybe, that isn't the right way to do it. Maybe, I was wrong. 
or maybe they're just like their favorite series, that has to end.


but WAIT.. some stories don't end if you do something about it. ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AZURE BEACH CLUB

AZURE Urban Paris Hilton Beach Club SLEX West Service Road Bicutan Paranaque, Corner D. Soledad Avenue beside SM Bicutan, Parañaque, 1702 Metro Manila, Philippines April 28-29, 2016 (For my sister's graduation day celebration) It was my first staycation with the family. Sad to say that my brother wasn't with us. He's still in Kuwait, waiting for his flight back to the Philippines. Our schedule was at 10AM of April 28 to 12noon of April 29. We arrived at the hotel at 11AM. Since we didn't have our own car, we took uber and paid 400 pesos for the fare. (From Moonwalk, Las Pinas) We stayed in Santorini Tower. 5 minutes away from the pool. The room is pretty nice and clean. We got 2 bedrooms at affordabe rate, both are airconditioned. Utensils, electric stove and microwave oven are also available. It's fully furnished. They have a router too but it wasn't working. Hihi. :D The dining area The kitchen The couch The mirror :) Our

Taytay falls, Majayjay Laguna

A weekend getaway in Laguna. February 20, 2016 We visited one of the famous falls in Laguna. The Taytay falls in Majayjay. We went on a weekend that's why it's a bit crowded. It was a little difficult to find a nice spot to go camping. Nevertheless, it was a good experience. People often call it the Majayjay Falls, maybe because it's in Majayjay Laguna but actually its name is Taytay Falls. Its former name was The Imelda falls, named after the First lady of our late Pres. Ferdinand Marcos, Mrs. Imelda Marcos. She has financed the promotion of tourism of the place, that's why. The Taytay Falls It was a 3-4 hours (+ traffic jams) drive from Las Piñas City. We arrived at around 11AM, got our registration and paid 20 pesos for the entrance fee. It's better to bring your own tent, for you not to rent one. Since souvenir shops close at 5 in the afternoon, we bought some before going to the falls. You can also buy food and drinks near the entrance gate. Park

CEBU

#CebuYess A good friend went back home from Saudi, who's been there for a year. We decided to go to Cebu and booked a flight last October 2015. Everything was spontaneous, a DIY trip.  Air fare rates: January 20, 2016,  Wednesday Manila to Cebu  (Air Asia) 1,100 pesos January, 24, 2016,  Sunday   Cebu to Manila (Cebu Pacific)  1,280pesos Good thing we got some promotions from the airlines. If you'll have the cheapest fare, the better. Day 1 January 20, 2016 Wednesday   Our flight was at 0715. We were at the airport an hour before the flight. Everything went well and arrived at the Mactan International Airport at around 0840. We took the white cab (outside the airport) going to the North terminal. The driver gave us tickets for the insurance. Cool!   We paid 170 pesos for the trip. It takes less than an hour to get there.  From the North terminal, we took a van going to Hagnaya port and paid 150 pesos/head for the tr